Miley Cyrus is on the July 27-Aug 3 cover of ‘TV Guide’. Miley continues to be on the cover of everything and the top internet search for the 4,502 week in a row. You can’t walk through Wal-Mart without seeing her face at least two dozen times.
This week she is in the midst of another controversy over photos of her showering in a naughty white t-shirt. Is she just trying to play with the media or is she truly trying to lash out?
The Seven Things Miley Can’t Live Without According to TV Guide:
1) “The Bible. It’s my ‘how-to’ guide for life.”
2) “My mommy!”
3) “My Yorkie Roadie and my lovebird Zazu.”
4) “Grilled cheese. Mmm…”
5) “Music and my beautiful Gibson guitar.”
6) “My black Chuck Taylor Converse sneakers.”
7) “My Sidekick.”
No mention of Daddy Billy Ray!
More Miley Craziness
- Miley Cyrus Wet T-Shirt Shower Photo
- Miley’s Topless Photos in ‘Vanity Fair’
- Miley Cyrus Make Out Session with Thomas Sturges
- Thomas Sturges Snuggles Up on Miley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus Bra and Underwear Photos Fake?
- More Semi-Naughty Miley MySpace Photos
- Miley Debuts You Tube Show with Mandy Jiroux
- Worst Dressed Celeb of the Day: Miley Cyrus
- Destiny Hope Cyrus Changes Name to Miley Ray Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus Naughty Again on MySpace
- Miley Cyrus Hotel Pictures Leaked Online