Miley Cyrus is on the July 27-Aug 3 cover of ‘TV Guide’.Â Miley continues to be on the cover of everything and the top internet search for the 4,502 week in a row.Â You can’t walk through Wal-Mart without seeing her face at least two dozen times.
This week she is in the midst of another controversy over photos of her showering in a naughty white t-shirt.Â Is she just trying to play with the media or is she truly trying to lash out?
The Seven Things Miley Can’t Live Without According to TV Guide:
1) “The Bible. It’s my ‘how-to’ guide for life.”
2) “My mommy!”
3) “My Yorkie Roadie and my lovebird Zazu.”
4) “Grilled cheese. Mmmâ€¦”
5) “Music and my beautiful Gibson guitar.”
6) “My black Chuck Taylor Converse sneakers.”
7) “My Sidekick.”
No mention of Daddy Billy Ray!
More Miley Craziness
- Miley Cyrus Wet T-Shirt Shower Photo
- Mileyâ€™s Topless Photos in â€˜Vanity Fairâ€™
- Miley Cyrus Make Out Session with Thomas Sturges
- Thomas Sturges Snuggles Up on Miley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus Bra and Underwear Photos Fake?
- More Semi-Naughty Miley MySpace Photos
- Miley Debuts You Tube Show with Mandy Jiroux
- Worst Dressed Celeb of the Day: Miley Cyrus
- Destiny Hope Cyrus Changes Name to Miley Ray Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus Naughty Again on MySpace
- Miley Cyrus Hotel Pictures Leaked Online