Colbie Caillat’s new album Breakthrough topped the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart this week for the first time with its debut.
Other newcomers on the chart this week included Skillet with Awake, Miley Cyrus with Time Of Our Lives, Imogen Heap with Ellipse, and NOW That’s What I Call Country.
Here is a look at the top 10 Billboard Albums:
- Breakthrough – Colbie Caillat
- Awake – Skillet
- Time Of Our Lives - Miley Cyrus
- Only By The Night – Kings of Leon
- Ellipse – Imogen Heap
- Keep On Loving You – Reba
- Twang – George Strait
- The E.N.D. - The Black Eyed Peas
- Fearless – Taylor Swift
- NOW That’s What I Call Country - Various Artists
source: Billboard: Issue 2009-09-12
Posted under Music