Actress Sandra Bullock was named the highest paid actress in Hollywood this past year (between June 2009 and June 2010) by Forbes. The 45 year-old had one fantastic year (professionally speaking!), starring in “The Proposal” ($320 million in the box office) and “The Blind Side” ($310 million), which earned her an Oscar for Best Actress.
Forbes’ annual list of highest paid leading ladies in Hollywood also includes names like Reese Witherspoon ($32 million) and Kristen Stewart ($12 million) in the #10 spot. Jennifer Aniston ($27 million) must be now celebrating the fact that she earned more than her archenemy, Angelina Jolie ($20 million), in the past year.
Top 10 Highest Paid Actresses In Hollywood:
- Sandra Bullock, $56 million
- Reese Witherspoon, $32 million
- Cameron Diaz, $32 million
- Jennifer Aniston, $27 million
- Sarah Jessica Parker, $25 million
- Julia Roberts, $20 million
- Angelina Jolie, $20 million
- Drew Barrymore, $15 million
- Meryl Streep, $13 million
- Kristen Stewart, $12 million