Who was eliminated on Dancing With The Stars? The fabulous ten celebrity dancers and their professional dance partners tried to tell a story through choreography on a night dedicated to story tellers on Dancing With The Stars on Monday (October 4). Unfortunately, another celebrity will be forced to leave the competition on the live results show on Tuesday (October 5).
Surprisingly, Audrina Patridge totally owned the dance floor with her incredible and emotional performance of the Waltz, which told the story of a woman who lost her love to war. Jennifer Grey can do no wrong… I was not a fan of the outfit, but her samba was hot. Brandy got some good compliments this week, but there was something missing… like chemistry between her and her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
Margaret Cho completely made a full of herself when she attempted to dance a “gay” samba… whatever that means. Margaret and her partner Louis van Amstel didn’t even have a story to tell. Seriously. Margaret has lots of attitude and energy, which is something Bristol Palin completely lacks. Bristol needs an injection of attitude and fierceness.
So who will be in the bottom two? Margaret Cho and Bristol Palin should be in danger this week, but Florence Henderson is another strong candidate to land in the bottom two. Comedienne Margaret Cho should be the one to pack her bags and return home.
Dancing With The Stars 11 Week 3 Scoreboard:
- Audrina Patridge & Tony Dovolani: 26
- Brandy & Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 24
- Jennifer Grey & Derek Hough: 24
- Rick Fox & Cheryl Burke: 24
- Kurt Warner & Anna Trebunskaya: 23
- Kyle Massey & Lacey Schwimmer: 23
- Florence Henderson & Corky Ballas: 20
- Mike Sorrentino aka The Situation & Karina Smirnoff: 20
- Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas: 19
- Margaret Cho & Louis van Amstel: 18
Bookmark this page and check back later to find out who was voted off on Dancing With The Stars 11 week 3 results show on Tuesday (October 5). Until then, check out the DWTS week 3 performances after the jump.
UPDATE: Mike Sorrentino aka The Situation is safe. Florence Henderson is safe. Go Grandma!! Bristol Palin and Margaret Cho are in jeopardy. That was not exactly a surprise.
UPDATE 2: Kyle Massey, Rick Fox, Margaret Cho and Bristol Palin are in jeopardy.
UPDATE 3: Kyle Massey and his partner Lacey Schwimmer are safe! Way to go, Kyle!!
UPDATE 4: Rick and partner Cheryl Burke are SAFE. YES!!
UPDATE 5: Margaret Cho and Bristol Palin are in the bottom two. As we had predicted, Margaret Cho was voted off.
Dancing With The Stars 11 Week 3 Performances Videos Below
Dancing With The Stars 11 Week 3 Performances (click link to watch video):
- Jennifer Grey Samba On Dancing With The Stars (VIDEO)
- Florence Henderson Romantic Waltz On Dancing With The Stars (VIDEO)
- Kurt Warner Foxtrot On Dancing With The Stars (VIDEO)
- Margaret Cho Awkward Samba On Dancing With The Stars (VIDEO)
- Audrina Patridge Emotional Waltz On Dancing With The Stars (VIDEO)
- Bristol Palin Lame Foxtrot On Dancing With The Stars (VIDEO)
- Brandy Fierce Samba On Dancing With The Stars (VIDEO)
- Kyle Massey Waltz On Dancing With The Stars (VIDEO)
- Mike, The Situation Futuristic Foxtrot On Dancing With The Stars (VIDEO)
- Rick Fox Sexy Hot Samba On Dancing With The Stars (VIDEO)