Who looked hot and not on the red carpet of the 2011 Oscars? Check out Bumpshack’s list of best dressed and worst dressed celebrities at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards were held at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles, California on Sunday (February 27).
This year, celebs shinning on the red carpet include one name that is not usually on our best dressed list – Gwyneth Paltrow, who looked amazing in a simple and modern Calvin Klein creation. She was like a breath of fresh air among all the hair updos and big glamorous gowns.
Reese Witherspoon also looked gorgeous in a classy strapless Armani Privé long black dress. On the other hand, Nicole Kidman disappointed with a dramatic and ill fitted Dior gown. As for Cate Blanchett, I cannot even begin to understand what is going on with that Givenchy dress, but I like the color.
Oscars 2011 BEST Dressed Celebs (Photos Below)
- Gwyneth Paltrow (Calvin Klein)
- Natalie Portman (Rodarte)
- Mila Kunis (Elie Saab Couture)
- Halle Berry (Marchesa)
- Reese Witherspoon (Armani Privé)/Sandra Bullock (Vera Wang)
Oscars 2011 WORST Dressed Celebs (Photos Below)
- Melissa Leo (Marc Bouwer)
- Mandy Moore (Monique Lhuillier )
- Nicole Kidman (Dior)
- Michelle Williams (Chanel Haute Couture)
- Cate Blanchett (Givency Couture)
Oscar 2011 Red Carpet Fashion: Best And Worst Dress Photo Gallery
[images: Adriana M. Barraza/wenn.com]