The Dancing With The Stars season 13 celebrity and professional ballroom dancer pairs/couples were just revealed today after the official celeb cast announcement on Monday. This is going to be another exciting new season with some very odd and incredible pairings.
I’m most excited to see Chaz Bono and his partner Lacey Schwimmer on the dance floor. If they can develop some good chemistry, they could become the most loved couple this season. And things can get feisty for the DWTS dark horse (Chaz). Love Lacey! Chaz and David Arquette are currently my DWTS crushes.
Dancing With The Stars Season 13 Couples:
- Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer
- David Arquette and Kym Johnson
- Elisabetta Canalis and Val Chmerkovskiy (Maksim’s brother makes his debut on DWTS)
- Kristin Cavallari and Mark Ballas
- Nancy Grace and Tristan McManus (from DWTS Troupe)
- Robert Kardashian and Cheryl Burke
- Carson Kressley and Anna Trebunskaya
- Ricki Lake and Derek Hough
- J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff
- Chynna Phillips and Tony Dovolani
- Hope Solo and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Ron Artest and Peta Murgatroyd